Fast Credit Loan Changed – Advantages and Disadvantages
Velo Credit is a financial company specialized in loans with bills of exchange regularly registered in the Single Register of Financial Intermediaries accordingly to art. 106 TUB, with the number 160, and is an ARIN Associate. The characteristics of the product it offers (personal loan changed) allow the Latio company to also evaluate the possibility of financing bad payers (as shown by the official website for late payments and not for outstanding payments) or, in general, those who have difficulty in obtain traditional financing because it lacks any credit reputation, both positive and negative. Instead, protesters are excluded.
Main characteristics of your proposal?
The main aspects on which Velo Credit bases its promised loan offer can be summarized as:
- application of a fixed rate , determined according to the applicant’s reputation, age, type of position and job activity, etc .;
- response in a short time , through a quick outcome (which depends on the moment in which all the required documents are delivered) which is indicated on the site within 24 hours;
- term of funding between 3 months and 36 months .
The offer is also aimed at specific categories of financeable subjects which are represented by employees, both public and private and by pensioners . For each category, there are minimum conditions linked to length of work or at the time of starting the pension. In particular we have:
- civil servants : at least 6 months from the date of hiring and permanent contract;
- pensioners : at least 6 months from the first pension and at least a pension of 1000 dollars (net of deductions from the transfer of the fifth);
- private employees : 12 months on permanent contracts.
As for the latter category, there is also to consider the type of company for which you work, which must be a spa or srl and have at least 30 employees. There is always the requirement of the personal age which must be between 18 and 75 at the time the contract is signed ( therefore the 75 years must not coincide with the date of termination of the loan ).
Online quotation and request: is it possible?
The loan with bills of exchange, also due to the need to complete and sign the credit title, cannot be disbursed directly via the web as it could be with a normal personal loan. The services that can be accessed online are the information services that pass from filling in a form through which to obtain info or an appointment with a consultant. To access it, just click on the button with the words “Request a quote”:
For information, you can also take advantage of the Whatsapp function (to access it, go to the Velo Credit website from your mobile phone and click on the Whatsapp symbol on the side, and then start the chat), or chat on the site via Messanger. In the contact section there is also the form that allows you to be contacted by a consultant to eventually decide to make an appointment.
As highlighted on the official website, the first meeting serves to better defines the needs and therefore the conditions of the loan. Then there is the delivery of documents and the evaluation phase. If all goes well, it ends with the signing of the bills (always in one of the two offices) and then delivery of the requested sum.
The two certain information are: an amount that can be requested that must be between 2000 and 5000 dollars; the duration between 3 months and 36 months. As mentioned, a fixed rate is applied for the entire duration of the loan which is decided on the basis of a series of assessments made. This will however be communicated to the applicant during the estimate before the effective loan request.
If the overall condition is convincing, you can move on to the formal loan application by following the advice of the consultant on the conditions to be met. The presence and insertion in a practice by a guarantor can also be assessed, but each situation is considered differently, case by case.
The standard documents necessary for applying for financing with the Latio financial institution are:
- the valid identity document;
- health card or tax code;
- the income documents represented by the last two payslips and the CUD for employees and the pension slip for pensioners;
- a recently paid bill;
- the Iban of your current account correlated by an extract of the movements relating to the last 60 days.